Barney has a new movie out “Let’s Go to the Doctor” where Barney, BJ, Baby Bop and Riff talk all about visiting the pediatrician, the dentist and even taking your pets to the vet. They tell your kids about the different medical professionals and how they can help out when they are needed, as well as basic check ups to help keep them safe and healthy. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone reassure you when we get nervous about those visits ourselves?
- A Healthy Snack Game
- Furry Friends Hide and Seek Game
- I Love You Karaoke Music Video
Not only does this DVD already feature your children’s favorite friends, but I like that it shows healthy options. Not only does it encourage them to visit their doctor, but discusses healthy habits like brushing their teeth, healthy food and washing their hands.
Want a copy of Barney Let’s Go to the Doctor? Read how to Enter below!
Enter to win with the form below. The mandatory entry is leaving a comment on this blog post telling me what your favorite healthy tip you give your kids! If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form linked below!
Find Barney and Hit Entertainment Online:
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Get Your Fall Style out of the Box with The Decorated - October 29, 2020
- Come Play Makes You Question Who the Real Monsters Are - October 28, 2020
- DreamWorks Animation Brings The Mighty Ones to Hulu and Peacock - October 27, 2020