A bundt cake is a special type of cake that is cooked in a bundt tin, which offers it a unique ring shape. The smoothness of this moist bundt cake recipe is similar to a velvet pound cake.
Vanilla Bundt Cake is a delicate and luxurious dessert, with a sweet and buttery crumb and subtle vanilla essence. Led with a rich and easy vanilla glaze.
Here is step-by-step guide on how to bake a Vanilla Bundt Cake. Laced with almond and vanilla extract, it is formed of powdered sugar, butter, eggs, and cornstarch–very petty ingredients for a truly special cake!
Read the below step-by-step guide on how to make vanilla bundt cake:
- 5 large eggs
- 1 1/2 c Granulated sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp Almond extract
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 c Whole milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 2-3 tsp Whole milk
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a 10 cup bundt pan with cooking spray. Take a large mixing bowl, using a hand blender, beat together sugar and butter until the mixture becomes fluffy and light.
Add 5 eggs, one at a time, mixing well after adding each egg. Add almond and vanilla extracts and blend until combined.
2) In a large mixing bowl, blend together cornstarch, flour, salt, and baking powder. Add half of the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whipping until just combined.
Gently Pour in half of the milk, and remaining dry ingredients. Stir in it and beat until just combined.
3) Scoop the butter into greased 10 cup bundt pan, smoothing the top with the use of rubber spatula.
Bake the cake for around 50-60 minutes, until a stick infused into the center of a pan comes out clean.
Keep the cake in the pan for around 10 minutes. Then, place it onto a cooling rack. After 10 minutes, place the cake onto a place, and let it cool properly.
Pour in all the gaze ingredients( milk, powdered sugar, vanilla, milk, and salt) into a medium sized bowl and stir to mix until smooth.
If the batter becomes too thick, adjust it by adding some milk. If the mixture turns too thin, then add some powdered sugar.
Pour over cake. Let it settle. Slice the cake and serve.
Fat: 20g, Calories: 387, Cholesterol: 111 mg, Saturated Fat: 12g, Potassium: 131 mg, Protein: 5g, Sugar: 27g. Carbohydrates: 45g, Vitamin C: 0.1%, Protein: 5g, Calcium: 6.3%, Vitamin A: 13.7% and Iron: 7.9%.
How to keep the bundt cake from sticking to the pan?
Use a non-stick bundt pan to keep the bundt cake from sticking to the tin/pan.
Grease the pan with baking spray or butter
How long should you cool a bundt cake?
After taking out the bundt cake from the pan, put the pan on a cool rack and let it freeze for 10-15 minutes.
This permits the cake to turn hard sufficient to take out from the pan without tearing it apart.
It is essential to look at on the cake while it freezes, you need to upturn the pan and take out it as speedily as its solid enough.
If you leave behind the cake in the bundt pan until well cooled, the cake pan will lead to the cake to be moist and glue to the pan.
So this was our delicious vanilla bundt cake recipe step-by-step guide. Make this delicious cake at your home and serve it to your guests.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Meet Wonderbag – The Powerless Slow Cooker That Gives Back - December 15, 2018
- Our Childhood Nightmares are Coming to the Theaters – Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark Is Coming Out Next Summer! #ScaryStories - December 14, 2018
- Are All Motorcycle Batteries the Same Size? - December 14, 2018