Are there Aliens among us? That really depends on who you ask and what they believe. 70 years ago there was a crash in Roswell, New Mexico and it has captivated the imagination and suspicions of people all these years later. Was it an alien ship that crashed? Or was it really just some airplane junk that fell from the sky? Some day we may find out the truth but until then we’re still believing and celebrating 70 years with Comet TV and an Alien Attack Marathon!
This July 4th beginning at 10AM/9C Aliens Invade! Say wha? Yep, to ring in the 4th, Comet TV is holding an Invasion: Alien Attack Movie Marathon!
There’s Invisible Invaders (1959), The Falling (1987), Strange Invaders (1983) and more!
July 4th beginning at 10AM/9C
Invisible Invaders (1959)
The Falling (1987)
Strange Invaders (1983)
Without Warning (1980)
Alien Autopsy (2006)
Want to win a Alien Attack Movie Marathon Pack? There’s all kinds of awesomeness in this set!
The Comet TV Prize Pack includes:
- 1 – Limited Edition custom designed Fidget Spinner: They are all the rage right now and there’s no better way to cool down when you’re hot under the collar and worried about the survival of the human species!
- 2 – Comet TV Popcorn Tubs: Munch your cares away with these two custom design popcorn tubs. Perfect to share with a friend or keep all the rations to yourself. You just might need it!
- 1 – Comet TV Cylinder Survival Bottle: During times of invasion you still need to hydrate. What if you were by a lake or stream while running from the aliens and didn’t have anything to put water in. Breathe freely my friends, we got you covered!
- 2 – Bags of Popcorn: How can we give you Popcorn Tubs without the popcorn. We’re not evil… Well…. Only sometimes.
- 1 – Limited Edition Comet TV Alien Invasion Collector Card: Warn your friends about the Alien Invasion with this handy dandy card! Shout it from the rooftops, scream it from the top of your lungs… Or just share it on Facebook. Either way, this limited edition collector card is an awesome way to share the love!
How Can You Win?
Enter to win with the form below. What is your favorite Sci-Fi show? or How would you survive an alien invasion? If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form below!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Certifications You Might Have Not Thought About: Boost Your CV - March 20, 2018
- Growing Cilantro for the Garden and Your Recipes - March 20, 2018
- What To Do With Your Car When You’re Moving Out Of State - March 20, 2018