We all have a four legged family member we love and want to have as part of our lives. But have you ever thought about their journey to your family? A Dog’s Way Home is the tale of how a dog finds its way to it’s forever home and the story will melt your heart. The at home release is loaded with bonus content and even recipes your dog will love.
The heartwarming adventure A Dog’s Way Home starring Ashley Judd arrives on Digital March 26 and on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and DVD on April 9 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Based on the bestselling novel by W. Bruce Cameron, A DOG’S WAY HOME finds its way onto Digital March 26 and on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and DVD on April 9 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. The film chronicles the heartwarming adventure of Bella, the brave and adventurous dog that embarks on an epic 400-mile journey home after she is separated from her beloved human, Lucas. A DOG’S WAY HOME highlights the power of unconditional love between man’s best friend and its human companion.
The film stars Ashley Judd (“Twin Peaks”), Jonah Hauer-King (Old Boys), Edward James Olmos (“Mayans M.C.”), Alexandra Shipp (Love, Simon), and Wes Studi (Hostiles ) with Bryce Dallas Howard (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom) providing the charming and lovable voice of Bella. A DOG’S WAY HOME is produced by Gavin Polone (A Dog’s Purpose, A Dog’s Journey) and directed by Charles Martin Smith (Air Bud).
A DOG’S WAY HOME arrives with adorable extras including a DIY guide to creating your own tasty dog treats at home and several deleted scenes. Also included are interviews with novelist W. Bruce Cameron, director Charles Martin Smith and cast and crew as well as a heartwarming look at the film’s canine star Bella’s rags to riches journey from the shelter to the big screen.
Bonus Materials Include:
- DIY Doggie Treats With Shelby What animal doesn’t like a special treat? With adult supervision and some help from our furry friends, we’ll make a couple of tasty homemade dog treats!
- Unforgettable Journey Join novelist W. Bruce Cameron, director Charles Martin Smith and the extraordinary cast and crew as they discuss their journey to bring Bella’s heartwarming tale to the big screen.
- Dog Days: Shelby’s Production Diary Meet Shelby, the canine star of A Dog’s Way Home and track her journey from being adopted from a shelter to being cast as “Bella”. Follow Shelby and her trainers as she prepares for the film and join her on set as she makes her big screen debut.
- Deleted Scenes
A DOG’S WAY HOME has a run time of approximately 96 minutes and is rated PG for thematic elements, some peril and language.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Pixar Creates a New Type of Magic with Onward - February 21, 2020
- Does Rag Doll Finally Bring a Woman’s MMA Story to the Screen? - February 20, 2020
- How to Spend a Gluten Free Day at Epcot - February 19, 2020