The growing season here in the Midwest is starting to wind down. If you were lucky enough to be able to have a garden this year, you probably are overwhelmed with the delicious fresh bounty fruits and veggies! We’ve put together a collection of 40 great recipes for canning so you can enjoy your hard work all year long! Recipes vary from easy freezer jams to pressure cooking. It’s a great collection to get started canning and stock your cupboards with fresh and local food!
Meals, Soups and Stocks
Jellies, Jams and Dessert Toppings
- Blackberry Jam Recipe
- Blackberry Mango Jam
- Blueberry Jam
- Blueberry Plum Jam
- Chocolate Raspberry Dessert Topping!
- Mixed Fruit and Berry Jam
- Pineapple Jam(Drunken)
- Pineapple Dessert Topping
- Raspberry Chipotle Freezer Jam
- Red Wine Jelly
- Strawberry Jelly
- Strawberry Agave Jam – Low GI Recipe!
- Strawberry Kiwi Jam
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- 20+ Movies You Wont Want to Miss in Theaters – Early 2020 - January 22, 2020
- 3 Benefits of Spending A Good Deal of Time in the Countryside - January 21, 2020
- 10 of the Best Apps You Need For Your Mac - January 21, 2020