A good part of blogging is doing product reviews. These reviews can be done with or without a fan giveaway (find out more about giveaways here). While I recommend doing a giveaway in conjunction with your product review to increase the exposure of your company and product. If you are considering having Week99er do a product review for you please consider the following points:
- After Week99er has reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page, where to purchase the product as well as any specific product links required. It will be advertised by post on Facebook,Twitter, Google+ and featured in the e-mail blasts.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of Week99er. Items will not be returned. Pamphlets with item descriptions will not be considered for product reviews.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Week99er at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be accommodated if possible. Please respect publishing deadlines when requesting specific dates for review posts.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any further sales or discount codes will be posted at a nominal charge.
- Discount codes provided in conjunction with product reviews are requested to be vanity codes, i.e WEEK99ER10 will be 10% off!
- All products reviewed must be family-friendly.
- Week99er reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met or if the project does not meet the promised standards.
Examples of past reviews and giveaways.
If you would like Week99er to review your product, please email me at email@example.com, we have a growing Review and Writing team and can cover a large variety of product, events, age groups and demographics.
All items for product review should be sent to the address below. If you choose to send an item without contacting me first, we reserve the right to not review the item.
18530 Mack Ave #460
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Relax After School with Peanuts with these Great Books + Giveaway - September 23, 2017
- Spend the Holidays this Year with Garfield in an all New DVD - September 22, 2017
- The Nut Job 2: Nutty By Nature Available is Coming to Digital and Blu-Ray Release this Fall - September 22, 2017