What do you favorite Zootopia characters eat? Do you think that each area of Zootopia has their own food they’re known for? The team at Disney do and they put together some fun recipes inspired by the movie. You can click the image (above) and print out the recipes. They’re perfect for hosting your own Zootopia inspired party, or anytime the mood strikes you. They all look so delicious, and I want to try them all!
- Tundratown Pineapple Freeze
- Rainforest District Cabbage Slaw
- Little Rodentia Rustic Bruchetta
- Bunny Burrow Carrot Cake
- Sahara Square Naan Bread
Want another peak at Zootopia? Check out this extra about how they included Detective Work in the movie!
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ comedy-adventure “Zootopia” has broken records worldwide, earning nearly $1 billion at the global box office and becoming one of the highest grossing original movies of all time. Critics and audiences of all ages have fallen in love with the wonderfully innovative mammal metropolis of “Zootopia” and the comedic chemistry of rookie rabbit officer Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) and scam-artist fox Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman). In fact, critics have hailed “Zootopia” as one of the best films of 2016 and Richard Roeper from Chicago Sun-Times calls it “One of the best animated films ever.”
Zootopia is available everywhere now on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital HD. Get your copy of Zootopia today!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- New Character Posters and Special Look for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2! #GotGVol2 - March 26, 2017
- How Dryel Saved my Budget, My Sanity and More - March 26, 2017
- Send Sweets and More with the Ultimate Easter Gift Basket #Easter - March 25, 2017