The summer may be over but one of the best movies of the summer is finally here! Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is out on Blu-Ray, DVD and on Digital HD everywhere today. The new adventure takes us back to the swashbuckling pirates trying to steal from banks, and get back the beloved Black Pearl.
Dead Men Tell No Tales brings back Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa, and the pirate crew we’re use to seeing in the Pirates movies. Besides the original crew, we also meet Henry Turner – Will Turner and Elizabeth Swan’s son who is on a quest of his own to free his father from Davey Jone’s Locker. Get ready for great comedy moments, ones that will tug at your heart strings and others that will leave you in suspense. Dead Men Tell No Tales is probably one of the best Pirates films in the franchise so far, and will quickly become one of your favorites so far. While Dead Men Tell No Tales was teased as “The beginning of the end” we’re pretty sure the Black Pearl will sail again soon and we can’t wait to see it!
You can get Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales today! It is loaded with bonus content that you couldn’t see in theaters and we’ve got of the bonus clips below. There’s a lot more on the discs for fans to enjoy and where you can see how they brought our favorite pirates back to life.
Jack Sparrow: A Pirate’s Life
The Black Pearl Drops Anchor in Santa Monica
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales | Paul McCartney on Set
Captain Jack Sparrow’s Legacy
Pirates of the Caribbean: An Epic Adventure
Bonus Features Included:
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL in HD:
- Dead Men Tell More Tales: The Making of a New Adventure – Get unique access into the making of this exciting new “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie with this collection of revealing and entertaining stories that you can view individually or as a “play all.”
- A Return to the Sea – Two talented filmmakers, Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg, team up to bring “Pirates of the Caribbean” back to the screen. Hear how this new chapter of the tale was developed.
- Telling Tales: A Sit-down with Brenton & Kaya – Meet Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario, the young actors behind Henry and Carina. The two sit down together for a revealing conversation on becoming a part of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film franchise and its continuing legacy.
- The Matador & The Bull: Secrets of Salazar & The Silent Mary – Oscar-winner Javier Bardem reveals more about his menacing new character and the foreboding ship he helms.
- First Mate Confidential – Go on-set along with Kevin McNally, the affable actor behind the feisty Mr. Gibbs, Captain Jack’s reliable first mate from all five movies.
- Deconstructing the Ghost Sharks – Peer below the depths at how these ferocious, mythical monsters were designed and brought to life.
- Wings Over the Caribbean – Captain Jack has a memorable encounter with Sir Paul McCartney – rock ‘n’ roll royalty.
- An Enduring Legacy – Take one more look at the “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” experience and the impact of “Pirates of the Caribbean” — the movies, the ride and beyond.
- Bloopers of the Caribbean
- Jerry Bruckheimer Photo Diary
- Deleted Scenes
- Henry Turner Learns a Lesson from Captain Jack
- A Whale in Poseidon’s Tomb
- Alternate Coda: Murtogg & Mullroy “Flogging”
- First Mate Confidential
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Trailer
About Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales:
Johnny Depp returns to the big screen as the iconic, swashbuckling anti-hero Jack Sparrow in the all-new “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.” The rip-roaring adventure finds down-on-his-luck Captain Jack feeling the winds of ill-fortune blowing strongly his way when deadly ghost sailors, led by the terrifying Captain Salazar (Javier Bardem), escape from the Devil’s Triangle bent on killing every pirate at sea—notably Jack. Jack’s only hope of survival lies in the legendary Trident of Poseidon, but to find it he must forge an uneasy alliance with Carina Smyth (Kaya Scodelario), a brilliant and beautiful astronomer, and Henry (Brenton Thwaites), a headstrong young sailor in the Royal Navy. At the helm of the Dying Gull, his pitifully small and shabby ship, Captain Jack seeks not only to reverse his recent spate of ill fortune, but to save his very life from the most formidable and malicious foe he has ever faced.
“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” also stars Kevin R. McNally as Joshamee Gibbs, Golshifteh Farahani as the sea-witch Shansa, David Wenham as Scarfield, Stephen Graham as Scrum, and Geoffrey Rush as Captain Hector Barbossa.
Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg are directing “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” with Jerry Bruckheimer producing. The executive producers are Mike Stenson, Chad Oman, Joe Caracciolo, Jr., Terry Rossio and Brigham Taylor. The story is by Jeff Nathanson and Terry Rossio, and Jeff Nathanson wrote the screenplay. “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” drops anchor in U.S. theaters on May 26, 2017.
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES is now in Theaters in 3D, RealD 3D and IMAX 3D! Like PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES on Facebook and follow Walt Disney Studios on Instagram and Twitter
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Build and Play with the Marbelocity Mini-Coaster Set - December 18, 2017
- 8 Gift Ideas for Trolls Fans #DWTrollsTV - December 17, 2017
- Change the Way They Shave with an Evolution Brush - December 17, 2017