Their Green Earth pans are natural and don’t contain toxic chemicals that can leach into your food like other pans. Check out their eco-friendly offerings:
- Utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating derived from nature which is 100% ptfe and pfoa free.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating as found in nature (no heavy metals or chemicals) that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge pure aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
What does all that mean? It means your food is made in a durable pan that wont put carcinogens in your food. They’re not only naturally based, but can hold up to the heat in the kitchen.
I was very pleased with how evenly both the pan and the wok cooked. I had never used a wok before so I had to find something to cook in it. I finally settled on Chicken Stir Fry (it’s gluten free too – yum!) The meals I’ve made in both pans have come out fantastically. I love how the non-stick ceramic coating made it easy to cook without extra oils. Both pans have made it in my regular rotation for cooking. They are a great addition to your pans and kitchen tools.
Ozeri is giving one of my readers a Green Earth Wok! Make sure you Enter to Win below using the form on the button below.
To enter to win you must answer the question on the form: What would you make in your new Wok?
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- On the Teal Carpet at the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Premiere + Spoiler Free Movie Review #PiratesLifeEvent #PiratesoftheCaribbean - May 22, 2017
- Enter to Win a Ray Harryhausen Collector Set! #CometTV - May 21, 2017
- The Classic Story of Friendship is Reborn in Beaches - May 20, 2017