One of my favorite holiday flavors is a peppermint mocha, usually I only get this as a cocoa and a sweet treat at the end of the night. However, as the days get more hectic I love when it has a kick of caffeine included with the great taste. This year, Gloria Jean’s Coffee brings this wonderful holiday flavor to it’s flavored coffee beans just in time for winter.
Gloria Jean’s Coffee sent us some of their special edition holiday flavored beans to have and share with our family. As the holiday meals are cooking, we’re wrapping presents, working or even just watching our favorite holiday movie there’s a flavor for the season. We brought the beans with us for Thanksgiving and ground them fresh for everyone to enjoy. Just opening the bags of the flavored beans the kitchen was filled with delicious holiday scents that had people asking to try them out. With hints of mint and cocoa, the Mocha Merriment was the big winner for me when it gave me the hint of mint and chocolate – with a big dollop of whipped cream it puts the ones I get through the drive thru to shame, and is easy to brew at home to enjoy.
This holiday season, Gloria Jean’s brought out some fantastic flavors just for the holiday season including:
- Holiday Cheer – A comforting and indulgent blend of buttered rum with a hint of cinnamon
- Mocha Merriment – Liven up the holiday season with the flavor of cool mint tossed with real dark chocolate cocoa
- Christmas Morning – This non-flavored selection blends full-roasted Central and South American coffees for a rich coffee with surprisingly sweet notes
- Winter Wonderland – A delightful combination of sugar cookies topped with sweet caramel and lightly spiced cinnamon
- Dulce de Leche – Enjoy this holiday season’s newest flavor to come from the world’s first coffee company to introduce flavored coffee. With decadent notes of sweet caramel with the flavor of sweet condensed milk. It pairs well with chocolates, pumpkin pie and other holiday deserts
- Spiced Chocolate – New for this holiday season, Spiced Chocolate Coffee by Gloria Jean’s Coffees. This new flavor embodies rich dark chocolate and warm holiday spices to make your taste buds dance like happy little Elves.
All of the holiday flavors are available on Gloria Jean’s Coffee’s website and in stores for a limited time. You can get them in whole bean for home enjoyment or in gift packages that are perfect for any coffee lover on your list. From gift cards, to tumblers, snacks and more – there is a holiday flavor of Gloria Jean’s Coffee that you’re going to love this year. Mocha, mint and spices are perfect to fill your stockings with this year.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Build and Play with the Marbelocity Mini-Coaster Set - December 18, 2017
- 8 Gift Ideas for Trolls Fans #DWTrollsTV - December 17, 2017
- Change the Way They Shave with an Evolution Brush - December 17, 2017