Learning is always fun when it comes to the Wild Kratts. The brothers make learning more about different animals and species an adventure and one that we don’t mind watching with Goonie. PBS Kids has released a new collection of reptile related episodes and a fun new toy from Wicked Cool Toys!
Goonie is a huge fan of the Wild Kratts, but having a DVD collection devoted just to reptiles makes them even better. He has his own snake and turtle at home, so the episodes are not only relate-able but ones that help him learn more about the pets he already has. He loved getting a copy of the new collection to review, but even better the companion toys! Not only does it come with a rattlesnake, but a Martin Rattlesnake as well – don’t forget that power disc for your own creature power suit so you can channel your own Rattlesnake Powers!
- The Gecko Effect – There’s a mystery to be solved, as the Wild Kratts team wonders how a gecko lizard climbs up smooth surfaces and can even climb upside down. The gang uses their Miniaturizer to shrink down and discovers it’s all about physics: all objects have electrical charges that attract one another and the gecko’s marvelous toe pad structure charges so much that they can walk on surfaces as smooth as glass. But in the meantime, Zach has stolen their Miniaturizer and imprisoned them in a glass terrarium. Martin and Chris activate the new gecko powers of their Creature Power Suits and must retrieve the Miniaturizer before Zach shrinks all the animals in the creature world.
- Crocogator Contest – A pop creature quiz challenge about the differences between crocodiles and alligators turns into a full-blown “crocogator” contest to find out what actually is different about these two similar creatures.
- Rattlesnake Crystal – After the Tortuga crash lands in the Sonoran Desert, Koki discovers that the Tellurium crystals have run out of power and they need a new supply. Martin and Chris volunteer to go out into the desert to find this important source of energy and discover more than they were expecting!
- Chameleons on Target –Aviva’s special ring chip invention is stolen by a mysterious lemur! Chris and Martin set off after it, with a little help from the amazing creature powers of the chameleon.
Wild Kratts Wild Reptiles is available everywhere on DVD and has a total run time of 120 minutes.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- How Dryel Saved my Budget, My Sanity and More - March 26, 2017
- Send Sweets and More with the Ultimate Easter Gift Basket #Easter - March 25, 2017
- Win 4 Tickets to See Pinkalicious at the City Theatre in Detroit! - March 24, 2017