It’s a new year and countless people have set the personal goal to lose weight and to move more. Let’s face it, we’re behind our computers, in our cars or on your smart devices more than we are up and walking around. Whether your goal is to walk more, lose weight we can all use some motivation to get moving more.
One of my goals this year is to get up and move more. Between work, the blog and life in general I’m almost tethered to my computer. Last year I did my first 5K, and since then I’ve been more aware of how much I actual move and my steps daily. I actually use a Jawbone UP to count my steps, and challenge myself to do more each day. Not only will it help me shed a few pounds but it will help me feel better overall.
But how can you make sure you move more, and get more steps in? Studies have shown that when you listen to music as you work out that you’re more likely to do up to 15% more! Plug in your ipod, crank it up and get moving!
The only problem I have always had taking my ipod on the go with me is the earbud cords. They can get caught tangled, and sometimes even pull out of your ears. But now, you can pick up a pair of yurbuds and get moving without those concerns. Blue tooth capable it will work with your smart phone, media players and more. They’re small, comfortable and will never get tangled as you work out!
Ready to get moving and reach your goals? Check out these great coupons on Best Buy’s website!
- 20% OFF ALL yurbuds coupon valid both in stores and online – Use Coupon Code: yurbuds20off for online purchase!
- $5 Best Buy Gift Card when you purchase a qualifying Health and Fitness product at a Best Buy Mobile Specialty
- Find Best Buyâs large selection of yurubds here: yubuds on Bestbuy.com
- Find Great deals on Health & Fitness at Best Buy
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Relax After School with Peanuts with these Great Books + Giveaway - September 23, 2017
- Spend the Holidays this Year with Garfield in an all New DVD - September 22, 2017
- The Nut Job 2: Nutty By Nature Available is Coming to Digital and Blu-Ray Release this Fall - September 22, 2017