We’re all about to get together with our family for the holiday feast, but why not make it a Freaky Feast Movie night. This month we’re celebrating Teen Wolf and all of the good (or bad) the movie brought to the screen. And we want to give you the opportunity to have a Freaky Feast of your own all month long! The COMET TV November Freaky Feast Pack is perfect for a Horror-iffic gathering! We’re giving away a Freaky Feast Prize Package to one of our lucky readers. Read how you can win below!
Check out what you can watch in November:
FREAKY FEAST MOVIE MARATHON!
Thursday, November 23 starting at 10A/9C
Thanksgiving Day (November 23, starting at 10A/9C), COMET TV is cranking up the heat in the kitchen with Freaky Feast Movie Marathon featuring Superbeast, The Incredible Melting Man, Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf, The Video Dead, The Beast Within and Creature. Tune in for perfect pass-the-cranberry-sauce scenery.
starting at 10A/9C
Incredible Melting Man (1978)
starting at NOON/11C
Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf (1985)
starting at 2P/1C
The Video Dead (1986)
starting at 4P/3C
The Beast Within (1982)
starting at 6P/5C
starting at 8P/7C
November Weekly Themes
Airing weekdays at 4P/3C throughout November, check schedule at CometTV.com
Werewolves (11/6 – 11/10)
Vampires (11/13 – 11/17)
Ghosts (11/20 – 11/24)
Interplanetary Romance (11/27 – 12/1)
Teen Wolf (1985)
Monday, November 13 at 6P/5C
Saturday, November 25 at 10P/9C
Teen Wolf Too (1987)
Monday, November 13 at 8P/7C
Saturday, November 25 at MIDNIGHT/11C
November FRIDAY NIGHT MOVIES
Friday Primetime Movie 8P/7C
Saturday Encore Presentation 8P/7C
Cowboys VS Vampires (2013)
Friday, November 10 at 8P/7C
Friday, November 17 at 8P/7C
Monday, November 27 at 4P/3C
Deep Space (1987)
Friday, November 24 at 8P/7C
What can you win?
One reader will win a Freaky Feast Movie package including:
- 1 –Limited Edition Teen Wolf T-shirt: Get ready to Howl! This shirt sports the classic Teen Wolf logo on the front and is perfect for letting your inner freak fly. Whether you’re playing basketball or just letting your beard grow in, we got you covered! Literally, I mean… It’s a shirt. Hello!
- 2 –Limited Edition COMET TV Condiment Bottles: How can you have a feast without the accoutrements? These condiment bottles are just the thing for adding that secret sauce at any Freaky Feast!
- 8 –COMET TV Table Place cards: Haven’t you always wanted to tell your friends, “You’re a beast!” Now you have a chance, in a nice subtle way. These place cards are perfect for that elegant classy touch at your next Freaky Feast. Featuring aliens, robots, and more!
- 1 –COMET TV Collectable Card: You’ll get one of four collectable COMET TV cards featuring Teen Wolf, Once Bitten and more.
- BUT… You can’t have a feast without candy! You’ll also get an assortment of gummy brains, hearts, livers as well as some candy blood bags and even a wax fang or two!
How Can You Win?
Enter to win with the form below. What is your favorite Sci-Fi show? or How will you watching the eclipse, do you have special plans? If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form below!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Slow Cooker Roast Beef Dinner Recipe - January 18, 2018
- Gluten Free Cheddar Garlic Biscuit Recipe - January 17, 2018
- Inside Our DreamWorks Trolls: The Beat Goes On Voice Over Session #DWTrollsTV - January 16, 2018