Summer is officially in full swing and so is the convention season. D23 just finished, and later this week San Diego Comic-Con kicks off. We love conventions but you know that they are super busy and can wreak havoc on your immune system. We’ve partnered with Comet TV for a fun giveaway of an awesome Con Survival Kit! It’s the perfect thing to get you prepared to tackle any convention! Whether you’re heading down to the madness of San Diego, checking out the Disney adventures in Anaheim, or just getting ready for the multitudes of conventions this summer our Con Survival Kit will get you prepared for anything.
Tune into Comet TV this month to check out these great shows!
GODZILLA GET DOWN has arrived! In one of our BIGGEST programming events ever, COMET will be airing two classic Godzilla movies back-to-back every single Saturday in July.
Saturday, July 8 at 10P/9C
Godzilla: King of Monsters (1956)
Saturday, July 8 at MIDNIGHT/11C
Mothra VS. Godzilla (1964)
Saturday, July 15 at 10P/9C
Ghidorrah: Three Headed Monster (1964)
Saturday, July 15 at MIDNIGHT/11C
Godzilla VS. Monster Zero (1964)
Saturday, July 22 at 10P/9C
Godzillas Revenge (All Monsters Attack) (1969)
Saturday, July 22 at MIDNIGHT/11C
Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975)
Saturday, July 29 at 10P/9C
Saturday, July 29 at MIDNIGHT/11C
Soylent Green (1973)
Friday, July 14 at 8P/7C
Saturday, July 15 at 8P/7C
Sunday, July 23 at 4P/3C
Friday, July 28 at 10P/9C
Friday, July 7 at 8P/7C
Saturday, July 8 at 7P/6C
Sunday, July 16 at 4P/3C
Monday, July 24 at 6P/5C
Rain of Fire (AKA Holocaust 2000) (1977)
Friday, July 21 at 8P/7C
Saturday, July 22 at 8P/7C
Wednesday, July 26 at 6P/5C
Sunday, July 30 at 4P/3C
Sometimes They Come Back (1991)
Friday, July 28 at 8P/7C
Saturday, July 29 at 8P/7C
Sunday, July 30, at 2P/1C
What Can you Win?
- 1 Limited Edition Comet Cosplay Shirt – It doesn’t matter if you dress up as an out of this world creature or just head down to your favorite convention in street attire, our limited edition Comet Cosplay shirt will help you make a statement.
- 1 Comet 2GB USB Lanyard – You need something to hold your badge in place, heck it might have taken blood sweat and tears to get it! This isn’t just an ordinary lanyard though, it’s also a 2GB USB drive, perfect for holding music, photos and anything else you can fit on there!
- 1 Collapsable Flexi Water Bottle – I… Crave… Water… You know you’re going to be practically parched running from panel to panel but fear not! We have the perfect flexi bottle to keep you safe and hydrated. Ah… It makes you feel better already doesn’t it?
- 2 Granola Bars – Look, we all need a little bit of a pick me up right? We have a couple bars to keep your inner Godzilla at bay and a smile on your face!
How Can You Win?
Enter to win with the form below. What is your favorite Sci-Fi show? or What is your best tip for surviving any convention or Comic-Con? If you do not do this entry – you will not win! So make sure you leave a comment and then enter using the form below!
Each household is only eligible to win Alien Attack Prize Pack via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Create Your Own Eclipse Pinhole Viewer with these Easy Instructions! #thelionking - August 19, 2017
- Dinotrux Road Trip Check List + Season 5 Clip #dinotrux - August 18, 2017
- Five Things to Consider When Planning a Trip to Australia - August 18, 2017