When Trolls came to theaters it was the happy, friendly movie that won families over. The movie came packed with musical talent, fun songs that even parents were happy to sing along to, and a touch of nostalgia. I grew up playing with troll dolls, but even I couldn’t figure out how they were going to make a whole movie based on the dolls we loved playing with. But after viewing the movie, we were shocked at how much we both liked it and couldn’t wait to get a copy of it to add to our collection.
Trolls is now available everywhere on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital HD, and they have even released a Party Edition. Not only do you get the whole feature film, but you also get discs loaded with bonus material including sing alongs, interactive material and 45 extra minutes of special features. The Trolls Party Edition is the perfect version to get when your little one loves to sing along with the songs, and since a lot of them are twists on songs parents know and love – it’s not going to drive you crazy like other movies will (or at least not as fast).
DreamWorks Trolls follows the story of two Trolls on a quest to ave their village from Bergens, who think Trolls are delicious and eating them is the only way they can feel happiness. Poppy and Branch are a mismatch of personalities that have to work together to save their village and all of Trolls from Bergens. The adventure takes them to the heart of the Bergen village, and saving the village may not be their only reward.
You can get Trolls Party Edition on Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital HD now. It has a total run time of 92 minutes and is rated PG.
About Trolls at Home Release:
A hit with audiences and critics alike, DreamWorks Animation’s TROLLS, is the “feel-good” movie of the year receiving an outstanding audience reaction with a coveted “A” CinemaScore® and a Certified Fresh rating on RottenTomatoes.com. DreamWorks TROLLS, the fresh, music-filled adventure packed with humor and heart dances onto Digital HD on Jan. 24 andBlu-ray™ and DVD on
Feb. 7 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment.
The colorful, richly textured Troll Village is full of optimistic Trolls, who are always ready to sing, dance and party. When the comically pessimistic Bergens invade, Poppy (Anna Kendrick), the happiestTroll ever born, and the overly-cautious, curmudgeonly Branch (Justin Timberlake) set off on an epic journey to rescue her friends. Their mission is full of adventure and mishaps, as this mismatched duo try to tolerate each other long enough to get the job done.Powered by ShopShareNetwork.com
From Shrek franchise veterans Mike Mitchell (Shrek Forever After) and Walt Dohrn (Shrek 2, Shrek the Third), TROLLS features the voice talents of Golden Globe® nominee Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect, The Accountant), Grammy and Emmy® Award winner and Golden Globe® Award nominee Justin Timberlake (Friends with Benefits, Shrek the Third), Golden Globe® and Emmy® Award nominee Zooey Deschanel (“New Girl”), Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Superbad, How to Train Your Dragon), Golden Globe® and Emmy® Award winner Christine Baranski (“The Good Wife,” How the Grinch Stole Christmas), Russell Brand (Get Him to the Greek, Forgetting Sarah Marshall), Grammy Award nominee Gwen Stefani (“The Voice”), Golden Globe® and Emmy® Award nominee John Cleese (Shrek 2, Shrek the Third, Shrek Forever After), Emmy® Award winner James Corden (“The Late Late Show with James Corden”, Into the Woods), Golden Globe® and Emmy® Award winner Jeffrey Tambor(Transparent, “Arrested Development”) and Ron Funches (“Undateable,” Get Hard).
“The movie’s message, and it’s a lovely one, is that we all have a wild-haired, beaming doll of happiness inside. ‘Trolls’ will put you in touch with yours,” proclaims Owen Gleiberman of Variety.
Give your new year an optimistic start with TROLLS PARTY EDITION on Blu-ray™ February 7, 2017 and Digital HD January 24. Exclusive to TROLLS BLU-RAY PARTY EDITION – take yourTrolls Party to the next level with four interactive Party Mode features where you can use your remote to engage with the on-screen fun. Shower the screen with glitter during party scenes, drop cupcakes when things get scary, high-five Cloud Guy, join Mr. Dinkles for “OH SNAP” moments and much more!
TROLLS Blu-ray™, DVD and Digital HD Includes:
- Party Mode – Sing, dance and laugh along with the Trolls in this engaging, interactive feature.*
*PLUS, only on Blu-ray: use your remote to conTROLL fun on-screen moments!
- Travel Through Troll Village – Cloud Guy narrates a fun exploration of Troll Village.
- The Potion for Stop-Motion – Part behind-the-scenes, part stop-motion tutorial, this featurette explores the process of creating Poppy’s visually stunning scrapbook.
- Creating Troll Magic – Trolls Production Designer Kendal Cronkhite-Shaindlin leads a kid-friendly exploration of her role as production designer on the film before highlighting four key stages of creating the animation with detailed visuals of each stage.
- Troll 2 Troll – Poppy and Branch have a friendly debate on important topics such as “Cat vs. Dog.” *
- Inside the Bunker – An in-depth exploration of Branch’s “special” place, narrated by Cloud Guy. *
- Deleted Scenes with Intros by Director, Mike Mitchell and Co-Director, Walt Dohrn.
*Blu-ray and Digital HD only
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Inside Our DreamWorks Trolls: The Beat Goes On Voice Over Session #DWTrollsTV - January 16, 2018
- Five Meal Ideas to Make with Canned Tomato Sauce - January 16, 2018
- Working with Fresh Chilies In Your Kitchen and Recipes - January 15, 2018