Imagination is a huge part of growing up, and Kate & Mim-Mim is based all around that childhood dream. Based on a real little girl Kate, the show follows her and her stuffed animal Mim-Mim on adventures. The latest release has three fun episodes filled with music and fun. The animated series is all about friendship and music and having fun.
These three toe-tapping tales will have kids dancing and singing as they watch Kate and Mim-Mim solve problems and help their friends. In these three adventures, Kate leads a quest to fix Callie’s Mega Music Maker, an island-sized instrument, Kate and friends put on a trumpet flower concert for the Boom Chicka Queen, and Gobble uses his ability to sing to free the group from a cave!
“MUSICAL MIMILOO” is now available on DVD. The DVD run time is approximately 35 minutes and is available on DVD are below. Episodes of “Kate & Mim-Mim” are also available for digital download.
- “Mega Music Maker” Kate is building a sand castle, but the wind chimes she places on top aren’t working. In Mimiloo, after Mim-Mim accidentally breaks a one-of-a-kind music recording, Kate, Mim-Mim and their friends head to the Singing Seas to visit Callie, a giant octopus. After learning that Callie’s Mega Music Maker is broken, Kate and the gang work to fix the island-sized instrument so they can re-record Callie’s wonderful tune.
- “Boom Chicka Bees” Kate can’t get the timing right to jump rope. In Mimiloo, Gobble has a case of the sneezy snorts and needs Boom Chicka Bee honey tea to feel better. In order to get the honey, Kate must lead a concert for the Boom Chicka Queen.
- “Gobble’s Gift” Kate and her parents are staging a talent show, but Mom is hesitant to perform. In Mimiloo, everyone is preparing for a dance party! While gathering crystals to make a disco ball, the gang gets trapped. Only Gobble’s beautiful voice can save them – but he’s too nervous to sing in public! Kate must show him there’s nothing to fear.
About Kate & Mim-Mim:
Inspired by a real life little girl, “Kate & Mim-Mim” follows the fantastical adventures of 5-year-old Kate, who, together with her toy rabbit Mim-Mim, travels to the fantasy world of Mimiloo where Mim-Mim comes alive as a larger-than-life playmate. In each story, Kate and Mim-Mim and their group of friends discover exciting new places and set off on adventures, all in the hope of solving a puzzling problem Kate has encountered in the real world.
Exploring themes of friendship, adventure, and problem solving, “Kate & Mim-Mim” encourages children to use their imaginations and work together, believing no problem is ever too big to solve!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Get a First Look at Mary, Queen of Scots - August 17, 2017
- Sitting Down with Robert Vince – Executive Producer of Pup Star: Better 2Gether #Pupstarmovie @airbud - August 17, 2017
- Secrets from the Disney Descendants 2 Set + Bloopers Reel - August 16, 2017