Do you remember playing with Crash Bandicoot when you were a kid? The crazy marsupial made a guest appearance in Skylanders last year – and now he’s getting an all new series of games this summer! Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy will launch globally on June 30, 2017. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all, Crash Bandicoot™, Crash Bandicoot™ 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot™: Warped. Relive all your favorite Crash moments in their fully-remastered HD graphical glory.
Check out a special video about the announcement below:
About Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy:
Your favorite marsupial Crash Bandicoot® is back! He’s enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance in the Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy.The Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy lets players spin, jump, wump and repeat as they take on the epic challenges and adventures from the three games that started it all: Crash Bandicoot®, Crash Bandicoot® 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot®: Warped. Now fans can experience the beloved ‘90s video game icon like never before in this remastered game collection. In this new trilogy, Crash fanatics can relive all their favorite moments in fully-remastered HD graphical glory and put some UMPH in their WUMP!
- The Bandicoot is Back – The marsupial that defined a generation is better than ever in a first-ever remaster of the original trilogy: Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
- Now in Face-Melting PS4 Pro HD – Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy has brand-new lighting, animations, and recreated cinematics in stunning “N. Hanced Fur-K” and PS4 Pro HD. New animations, visual effects and environmental details let players spin, jump and jet pack their way through the lush—and furriest—Wumpa Island yet!
- Bringing Back the Beat – The new collection features a fully-remastered game soundtrack, packed with all the didgeridoos, xylophones and thumpin’ bass lines fans can handle!
- Original Story, New Tech – Full analog stick support, a unified save system and unified checkpoint system make it easier than ever to enjoy the classic adventure. Plus, improved bonus levels and time trials everywhere will make this an epic trilogy for the hardest of the ‘Coot core!
- New Cinematics – All the beloved cinematics in this trilogy are being lovingly re-crafted. In the intro cinematic, Crash Bandicoot’s origin story shows our villains, Dr. Neo Cortex and Dr. Nitrus Brio, try to evolve Crash into an evil mutant general, but it doesn’t go quite as planned!
- Say What? – Fans of the Crash Bandicoot games may recognize some familiar voice actors who appear in Crash Bandicoot® N. Sane Trilogy, such as Jess Harnell and Lex Lang.
- Crash Bandicoot – Dr. Neo Cortex has a plan to take over the world, and he wants to create genetically engineered animals to do his bidding. To create his minions, Cortex kidnaps as many animals as he can; Crash Bandicoot’s girlfriend just happens to be one of his victims. Take control of Crash as he runs, jumps, and spins through 30 levels of intense action on three different Australian islands. Only you can help Crash save the animals, save his girlfriend and foil Dr. Cortex’s plot.
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back – The evil Dr. Neo Cortex is back…out this time to save the world? And he’s asking for help from his arch nemesis, Crash Bandicoot? Is this just a conniving plan to lure Crash into Cortex’s next dastardly experiment? Can Crash win again or will he join Cortex’s mindless zoo? Bigger free-roaming 3-D environments, all-new animations and a whole host of colorful characters – watch as our hero Crash, ice-skates, rodeo-rides a polar bear and jet-packs through zero-gravity in the continuing adventures of Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back – This time he ain’t joking!
Crash Bandicoot Warped – Oh yeah…he’s back…AND he’s ready! It’s a Whole New Time-Traveling Adventure! All new-style gameplay action – scuba dive, ride a motorcycle or a baby T-Rex and go free-roaming airborne in a plane! Play as Coco! Gallop along the Great Wall of China on a tiger, go extreme on a jet-ski and other high-flying surprises! Prove your skills with the new Super-charge Body Slam, Super Slide, Double Jump, Death-Tornado Spin and a Laser-Guided Bazooka. All new enemies include a new Big Boss, Uka Uka, N. Tropy, a menacing Dingodile and of course, the return of some favorites like N. Gin and Tiny. More Action. More Fun. More Puzzles and Secret Levels. And you didn’t think it could get any better!
You might also like...
Latest posts by Becky (see all)
- Five Reasons to Consider the Genesis G90 as Your Next Car #GenesisG90 - April 29, 2017
- Showing Roots Comes to DVD in June - April 29, 2017
- Robo-Dog Airborne Flies Home to DVD - April 29, 2017